Southern California Society for Public Health Education (SC SOPHE) is committed to influence people’s health through the advancements of public health education and research.
Southern California Society for Public Health Education (SC SOPHE) is committed to supporting leaders in health education and promotion to advance health equity in communities across the globe.
SC SOPHE is the organization for public health educators in Southern California to network with peers and colleagues to achieve a healthy world through health education.
- Responding to the needs of its members
- Delivering quality products and services
- Demonstrating integrity, accountability and transparency
- Promoting teamwork and collaboration
- Embracing diversity
- Respecting organizational tradition while encouraging innovation
Our strong membership-based organization will keep you dedicated to promoting public health education!
SO CAL SOPHE MEMBERSHIP BENEFITS
- Networking & Peer Exchange
- Job Bank
- Discounted MCHES/CHES Continuing Education Units
- Guest Speaker Presentations
- Professional Growth
- Informational Website and Social Media Sites
Southern California SOPHE genuinely thanks you for being part of our success now and in the future. Only through working together can we truly make a difference in our communities and achieve the shared goal of promoting public health education.